ORDERING A STORAGE BUILDING
Contact me at 770-301-5910 and I will be glad to talk to you about my storage buildings. I can also come out and look at the building site and answer any questions you may have about how a storage building will work at your location.
When you are ready to order just fill out the online order form or contact me at 770-301-5910 and I will take your order over the phone or come out and do it in person.
When the order is placed the price of the building will be good for 14 days. The order will be placed in the scheduling matrix and the customer is then given a specific date to expect the construction of the building; however, inclement weather, illness, or other unplanned-for delays must be taken under consideration. If the date of construction must be changed, priority is given as to the next available and convenient date.
Payment for the building may be made by Credit card, cashier’s check or cash prior to construction unless prior arrangements have been made.
The customer will be called one to two days before the construction date to confirming the scheduled date.
IT IS NOT NECESSARY THAT ANYONE BE HOME ON THE DATE OF CONSTRUCTION. ONLY THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED:
- Mark the exact location for the building by using four stakes to mark the corners and one stake to mark the position of the door.
- Access to electricity. The builder will bring extension cords and needs a place to plug into. The outlet must not have a history of tripping.
Additional charges will be incurred if:
- Electricity is not available within 150 feet of the construction site. $100.00 per day generator charge.
- Building materials cannot be delivered within 150 feet of the construction site. The charge for carrying materials will be $2.00 per square foot.
- If the site is more than 20 inches out of level. Leveling charges for additional blocks and labor are: 20″ to 24″ $50.00 24″ to 28″ $70.00 28″ to 36″ $100.00
If over 36″ Other arrangements must be made.